We are excited to offer a Graphic Designer internship opportunity at Buyorskip, a leading platform focused on reviewing and recommending best software tools with exclusive deals available on internet. As an intern, you will have the chance to showcase your creativity, enhance your design skills, and contribute to visually engaging content for our website.
Intern’s day-to-day responsibilities:
- Create visually compelling graphics, icons and illustrations for articles, social media posts, newsletters, and website banners that align with our brand identity.
- Optimize images for web use and maintain consistency across various platforms.
- Use your design skills to communicate information effectively to our readers.
- Design graphics and visual elements for our social media platforms, including Instagram, Twitter, and Facebook.
- Craft attention-grabbing posts and stories to increase audience engagement.
- Work with the design team to brainstorm ideas, contribute to design concepts, actively participate in design critiques and report day-to-day activities.
Note: Exclusive Benefits- Interns will also get lifetime access to graphic designing, marketing and saas tools worth $200+ for free!
Required Skill Set
- Knowledge of graphic design software such as Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, Canva or other relevant design tools.
- Ability to conceptualize ideas and turn them into visually appealing graphics.
- Attention to detail to ensure accuracy and consistency in design elements.
- Effective organizational skills to manage multiple design projects and meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent communication skills to work collaboratively with team members and interpret design briefs effectively.
- Pursuing or recently completed a degree in graphic design, visual communication, or a related field. A strong portfolio showcasing your design projects is a plus.
Who Can Apply:
Only those candidates can apply who:
- Are available for the work-from-home job/internship
- Are available for a duration of 3 months or more
- Have relevant skills and interests
Internship Benefits & Rewards
- Letter of recommendation
- Flexible work hours
- Medical and Exam Leaves
- 5 days a week
- Job offer